Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 15 Ubud

Today at 10am it was time for most of the group to be leaving. Saying goodbye its hard for me personally but we have to.Their impression of the trip and they said this trip is very complete as it was mixed between the city, the beach, village, volcano,natural, culture and art!

They really enjoyed the trip for 2 weeks and as I was their leader and as I am Indonesian, I'm very happy they enjoy the trip in my country. 'Terima Kasih Banyak' for visiting my country and hope to see you all in other Intrepid trip very soon.

Don't believe what the media say about my country, Indonesia is such big country. every country always has some problem especially with politic but never think that whole country is affected by the problem,

Indonesia just "Dangerously Beautiful". It is your time to decide if Indonesia is too beautiful to be just passed by. Make Indonesia one of your next destinations for your next holiday with Intrepid and see and feel first hand my beautiful country!


I have a week off now and hopefully I will get some time to surf. But i have to do all my paper work first then"Rock and Roll" for surf!! See You one day soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment