Saturday, May 15, 2010
Day 1- Jakarta
After all night traveling to Jakarta from my home town, I'm in Jakarta now ready to meet with my group. I have only 7 people and only 3 nationalities.They are German, British and Australian. At 7pm we had meeting and I had to explain about what they expecting on this trip and most important is they will be going through to 2 islands here in Indo which is Java and Bali. Jakarta itself is the metropolitan city or capital of Indonesia. with over 20 millions people living here. It is a very big city and so busy!
There are some interesting places to visit, such as the National monument Monas , Istiqlal Mosque and the Sunda kelapa Harbor which is where all the Penisi boats are docking and taking some spice or wood from other islands in Indonesia. The Penisi boat is kind of the boat made from wood but really is a big boat. Originally this type of boat is from Sulawesi. Well, still many place to visit in Jakarta that I cant tell because there are just too many!
After we had meeting then we had dinner and not stay out for long as we have to leave early tomorrow morning to Pangandaran (My home town!). It willwill be big and long day to travel tomorrow so everyone went to bed early tonight and are very excited about tomorrow. Ready To Rock And Roll!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment